General Manager vacancy:
Ember Inns are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at The Bell. If you are passionate about guest service, great food and real ale – the Bell is just for you. One of the most popular pub restaurants in Walsall, the Bell is a short distance from Friar Park, Wednesbury and Great Barr. We are looking for experienced General Manager with a proven track record who has great leadership skills. As General Manager, you will have a real drive to exceed expectations. If you’re an enthusiastic General Manager who loves to lead a team and serve with passion & pride then we would love to hear from you.
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
You will be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....