Domiciliary Care Worker
Are you looking for a new and exciting role? Do you want a to work within a dynamic and diverse team?
This is a new and expanding company based in the rural Shrewsbury area providing care to service users within their own home.
A Social Hub is being created to provide day care, whereby service users are provided with lunch and a range of activities.
You will find management are very supportive and also have a hands on approach.
You will be offered flexible hours to provide an excellent work life balance.
Ideally you should have some experience but this is NOT essential as a superb on-going training package is provided.
Responsibilities of Domiciliary Care Worker:
• To enable and / or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their
own homes and thereby enhance the quality of life.
• encouraging your service user's individuality and independence
• helping your service user to maintain relationships with neighbours, the neighbourhood and familiar activities
and surroundings, providing social contact, especially for service users who live alone
• assisting other care workers and professionals to provide care for your service user
• being the face of 'care in the community' and acting as our representative
Person Specification for Domiciliary Care Worker:
• Caring, empathetic and flexible natured.
• Passionate about caring and supporting others.
• Good communication
• Driving licence essential
• Free uniform
• Mileage paid at 27ppm
• All training provided
• Excellent salary package
• Fully funded QCF in Health and Social Care
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Lisa Clyne on , alternatively email