HR Recruitment Consultant, PT/FT (Based Remotely)
Experienced HR Recruiters / Managers Only.
HR Recruitment Consultant, (Uncapped Commission)
30-37.5 hrs P/W, Flexible Hours (Based Remotely)
Since its establishment in early 2013 FD Recruit has grown from strength to strength. To continue further expansion we are now seeking a senior recruitment consultant to join our sister brand - HR Recruit.
Our opportunities strongly reflect our philosophy which is, that a flexible and supportive working environment brings out the best in people. Therefore, our flexible work ethic provides our team of recruitment specialists the opportunity to work remotely and have flexible working hours to suit their personal circumstances. We have designed a lucrative three-tier commission structure where you will set your hours based on your individual need to earn.
- Manage resourcing assignments from start to conclusion
- Develop professional relationships with senior level executives
- Lead Business Development initiatives for your region and acquire new business
- Effectively manage client communications and expectations
- Create strong relationships and communicate effectively with candidates consisting of HR Directors, HR Managers, HR Business Partners, HR advisors & HR Administrators
- Actively network with industry sources
- Maintain accurate candidate and client information
You will have:
- A stable career history with a proven track record in HR Recruitment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Strong negotiation and consulting skills
- The ability to liaise with and influence at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident presentation skills
- A proactive nature
Please note: This is a target driven role where business development is essential. Our positions offer a great work life balance where flexibility goes both ways. You will have sole ownership of a geographical territory and this may require you to handle the occasional client query outside of normal business hours.
Progression opportunities also exist with ambitious candidates potentially working towards running their own regional HR Recruit business unit with a 70% revenue share.
Interested to see how a move to HR Recruit could transform your career? Simply email your CV and covering letter, all communication is treated in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76170556