Project Manager - Capital Equipment
Excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing Control Systems Integrator based in Coventry as a Project Manager.
You will have previously managed multiple projects up to a value of £2m and have experience within the integration of electrical control systems and automated equipment. Please note this is not an I.T. role. You will have control over site operations at customer sites and be involved in the day to day management of projects and contracts on behalf of my client.
You will have previously delivered capital equipment projects ideally within automotive, food & beverage, manufacturing or nuclear, any water experience would be advantageous also.
You will possess strong commercial acumen and have the ability to manage customer relationships face to face as well as the ability to manage a team on site. You will also coordinate with other contractors on site to ensure the project is delivered on time and in budget for the customer
Any experience of working within NEC3 framework would be an advantage although this is not essential.
- Project Manager with overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the project, on time, on budget and to the agreed specifications.
- Maintain & Update Gantt Chart against baseline
- Manage and report on project costs (Actual and Forecast) for ALL elements of the project including materials and resources. Report to be monthly and issued to the Operations Director and the Commercial Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all appropriate documentation, specifications, drawings are approved by the client.
- Ensure Project folder is maintained and kept up to date
- Ensure Correspondence logs are maintained and kept up to date
- Resource Planning - identify to the Engineering Manager's the resource needs for the project and update the resource plan on a regular basis.
- Develop and manage contingency plan throughout project covering milestones, available resource etc.
- Identification and Submission of VO's to client whilst informing the Commercial Manager
- Submission of documents/specifications for Client approval
- Verifying acceptance criteria
- Issue Completion Certificate & Handover
- Working within agreed procedures and formats.
- Attend Contract Reviews and submit
- Progress against baseline programme (revised Gantt Chart)
- Cost report detailing, costs to date, committed and anticipated for ALL elements of the project.
To apply for this role please attach your CV
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.