Learning & Development Trainer and Coach
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of
Learning & Development Trainer and Coach
Based in Midlands: whitley, coventry
The UK Customer Contact Centre is a part of the UK NSC Customer Service function. This function is the owner of the operational relationship with the UK Retailer Network on all matters relating to Customer Satisfaction and Aftersales Revenue & Profitability. The function is a dual brand role and its core responsibility is to deliver an Industry Leading Ownership Experience that supports the long term sustainable business growth of both the Jaguar & Land Rover Brands.
To Provide high quality service to Jaguar Land Rover customers and exemplary support to the Retailer network upon their each and every contact with us. You will be working alongside a large team to deliver the overall JLR UK Customer Contact Centre Objective which is ?To provide a proactive, ?best in class? leading service to customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the Jaguar and / or Land Rover? brand.
You will be responsible for the design, development and evaluation of training courses and coaching models. The role also involves researching best practice, benchmarking and adapting courses to respond to business needs. It is essential that the Learning & Development programmes, from initial introduction to the business through to ?Continual Professional Development? within the department is proactive and positive, delivers Customer First behaviours, values and competencies, and seeks to achieve open communication between internal and external parties.
- Design and develop training courses on a wide variety of topics to audiences from induction through to senior leader within the department.
- Research best practice and benchmarking within other organisations and professional bodies to ensure that JLR?s training offer is up to date and relevant for the needs of the business.
- Develop and manage the JLR coaching / learner journey / Customer First strategy and framework to ensure it is fit for purpose, delivering against its objectives and ensure it is continually improved
- Design and manage the delivery of the personal development framework for all roles in the department
- Ensure clear evaluation criteria are established for all development programmes (e.g. measuring competency uplift, performance impact, business impact of programme)
- Innovation of training methods to ensure that delivery is engaging for the audience and effective in terms of learning approaches
- Interaction with key stakeholders in the department to ensure that a ?joined up? learning offering covering a variety of different topics / requirements is covered.
- Building effective networks across other functions; both internally and externally
- Develop the Learning & Development programmes to support the building and sustainment of brand passion and Customer First behaviours
- Design, develop and improve processes to ensure excellence in delivery of solutions, in conjunction with key stakeholders across the department
- Identify and close any training needs within the team, and ensure these are communicated to the key stakeholders across the department
- Manage ad-hoc Learning & Development requests
- Meet department KPIs and Objectives ? in the event of non-performance for your team in any area, a robust action plan to be proactively implemented
- Drive high product knowledge within the department and ensure knowledge courses are undertaken on a monthly basis
- Act as a role model for JLR Values, Customer First Behaviours and concern resolution
- Promote positive relationships between customers and Retailers to ensure our integration with the Retailer network is seamless
- Drive quality performance within the department to achieve great results in respect to Customer Satisfaction and Concern Resolution
- Complete Quality Assurance levelling sessions on a monthly basis with the Management team
- A professional qualification in Learning and Development would be advantageous, ideally CIPD
- 3+ years Learning & Development experience
- 4+ years coaching / performance development experience
- 4+ years leadership / management development experience
- Results oriented with a determination to make things happen.
- A highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
- Ability to influence effectively across the network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressure.
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything that you do
- Confident and out-going with exceptional networking, inter-personal and influencing skills, possessing advanced communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
- Operations Management
- Full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Competitive salary (£25,500)
- Other company benefits:
- o 25 days annual leave
- o Company contributory pension plan
- o Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
- o Life assurance
- o Permanent Health Insurance
- o 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
- o Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- o Car salary exchange scheme
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Email your CV to Emily Stevenson at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959231060