Senior Management Accountant
SF Group are currently working on behalf of a large service business, based near Coleshill. This Senior Management Accountant role reports into a FC and is an important part of a highly skilled, qualified finance team. Main duties for this senior management accountant include:
- The preparation of accurate and timely management information to meet the needs of the business including monthly management reporting, budget and reforecast reporting and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Business partnering with operational, non-finance colleagues
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc reporting to benefit the business and commercial needs
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory deadlines, including submission of annual returns, accounts and tax returns (working with our external advisers).
- Budgetary control.
- Regularly reviewing, and updating as needed, financial systems and controls to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Managing capital expenditure on new projects - maintaining a fixed asset register and reporting on spend vs. budget
This role is a fantastic opportunity because:
- It is in a great accessible location near Coleshill
- You will be supported by a bright and experienced FC
- The role has a mix of both reporting and business partnering
- The business is in growth mode and undertaking significant investment
- The company has a great mix of SME/broad experience feel and the complex accounting of a larger business