Underwriters - Head Office (Coleshill)
Underwriting Administrator - £18,000
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer-centric individual, who understands the importance of excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer offering top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
As part of a newly-created department you will be responsible for handling customer applications for credit. You will need to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail, to ensure that we make the right lending decision every single time.
The position is offered on a Monday - Sunday basis covering 37.5 hours across various shifts..
- Process customer applications for credit and reach a decision based on the company's lending policy.
- Analyse bank statements to ensure that the repayments for any credit granted will be affordable and sustainable.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues to investigate any concerns or anomalies relating to the application.
- Provide guidance to colleagues with underwriting queries.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Time management & organisational skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to use basic software packages (i.e. Word, Excel) and to learn internal IT systems.
- Sub Prime Underwriting experience and experience of working in a regulated industry would also be an advantage.
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Discounted staff purchases (after a qualifying period)
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76210720