Credit Controller, Redditch. Salary around £24,000 depending on experience.
A well established business nationally that deals with business to business sales as well as direct to the customer. Their accounts receivable team has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team
Your new role
- In your new role you will be managing a ledger with over 500 live accounts, with a diversity of clients ranging from larger corporate to sole traders and individuals.
- As being in a team of 10 working in a fast paced environment, you will support the cash allocation function.Open
- Opening new accounts and reviewing credit limits on accounts.
- Log customer queries and handle invoice disputes.
- Chase outstanding debt and in the worst case identify where legal action needs to be taken.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years Credit Control experience
- My client is looking for someone with a 'can do' approach.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.