Our client, a globally recognised food retailer is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant to join their busy and expanding team.
The objective of the role is to provide a comprehensive and professional support service to the Director through managing the systems and processes in the area of responsibility and to ensure and efficient and cooperative working environment.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with sound time management skills and excellent attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly form positive working relationships with people at all levels and maintain high levels of discretion. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint is essential.
Duties will include:
- Manage the area of responsibility by using initiative and suggesting ways of improving systems for greater efficiency.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional support service to the Director.
- Maintain a full knowledge of the Director’s areas of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with external parties and service providers where required.
- Ensure all correspondence is treated in the strictest confidence.
- Ensure the accuracy of all correspondence within agreed timelines.
- Check invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following company procedures.
- Ensure the workstation and surrounding area is well organised and adheres to office standards.
- Manage the Director’s diary and is aware of their movements.
- Ensure that a polite and professional manner is maintained in all internal/external communications.
- Contribute positively and constructively to the relevant team and department.
Please note: if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.