HR Manager, Walsall
Our client, a growing organisation in the manufacturing sector is looking to recruit an experienced full-time HR Manager, based in Walsall, West Midlands. A standalone HR role you will report directly into the Managing Director. This is a hands-on role with great visibility within the business, and will give you the opportunity to add value and implement your own ideas whilst being the focal point of contact for HR within the business.
- Responsible for full recruitment and talent management
- Management of the day to day HR processes
- Manage investigations and employee relations
- Keep upto date with all HR policies and procedures
- Accountable for health and safety within the business
- Experienced HR Generalist
- Good at building relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and use your own initiative
- Be resilient and confident to challenge the status quo
- Previous experience in a stand-alone role would be an advantage
This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor, HR Officer or HR Manager. In return, you will receive a salary of between 28-31K depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76213818