DEPUTY REGIONAL MANAGER - PART TIME - C£23,500-£26,500 PRO RATA
A prestigious membership body is looking to recruit a Deputy Regional Manager to coordinate the work of the offices based in Birmingham, and together with the Regional Manager, act as the central point of support for members.
Key Responsibilities for the Deputy Regional Manager position:
- Assist the Regional Manager in establishing effective working relationships with both internal staff and key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and administrative support to regional advisors to help develop strategic direction.
- Assist in the planning, co-ordination and delivery of a range of educational meetings, examinations, training and events.
- Actively seek opportunities to promote membership support via digital, print and local networks.
- Coordinate the approval process of job descriptions.
- Support the Regional Manager to administer the communication platforms, such as the newsletter and website.
Skills, qualifications and experience for the Deputy Regional Manager position:
- Educated to A-Level standard, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in a management position is essential.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications and database systems.
- Proven experience organising a range of events, such as conferences and workshops.
- Highly numerate with experience managing a budget.
- Outstanding customer services and relationship management.
- Experience of working within a professional membership body or the health sector is desirable.
- Must be able to work flexibly and willing to travel within the UK.
- Driver and/or access to car transport to facilitate travel across the region.
Salary and benefits for the Deputy Regional Manager position:
- C£23,500-C£26,500 pro rata.
- Part time, 28 hours per week.
- Pension scheme.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.