Engine Management Systems Engineer - 33176 - up to £2663/hr
A Engine Management Systems Launch Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £26.63 Ltd Co per hour.
The Engine Management Systems Launch Engineer will provide vehicle build support for Petrol Engine Management Systems. This involves investigating issues as well as setting up and validating end of line tests.
Applicant will support existing and new engines from first prototype's all the way through to current production. The role requires working across several sites and departments with the ability to feedback issues to home department clearly to help find a swift resolution.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Excellent communication skills to react quickly and work across teams and departments.
- Knowledge of vehicle electric harnesses and control systems
- Knowledge of engines and engine management systems.
- Experience of product launch environment and the pace and pressure this entails is essential.
- Vehicle electric harnesses and control systems experience essential.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959230762