Management Information Systems Team Leader
bet365, one the world’s leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. We have rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
The Management Information Systems team are looking for a Team Leader to join this vital part of the bet365 family at our offices based in Staffordshire.
The Management Information Systems team is responsible for producing and disseminating the majority of the Company’s business intelligence to a diverse range of internal customers including other technical departments, Finance, Operations, Fraud & Risk Management, Change Control, Compliance, Internal Audit, the Board and more.
In total, over 1,300 reports are produced, maintained and distributed in order to provide the business the insight necessary to make the correct operational and strategic decisions which help maintain bet365’s number one position.
• Technical Management of the SSRS reporting estate.
• Leading a busy team of SSRS and SQL Server developers with varying degrees of experience.
• Mentoring developing the team, governing, prioritising, liaising with the business and continually improving work practices and procedures.
• Holding regular meetings with Management Information Systems management to apprise of ongoing work, as well as escalations when required.
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent understanding of SSRS including data driven subscriptions.
• Good SQL Server skills, in particular an ability to write and understand T-SQL to address complex business problems.
• Ability to work in a professional, highly organised and extremely methodical manner.
• Managing multiple work streams of activity, shifting focus regularly.
• Keeping calm in a pressured environment and pressured situations.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills; equally comfortable communicating with experience and inexperience technical staff as with senior business managers.
• Committed, "can do" attitude.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
• Extensive experience with SSRS.
• Previous management experience.
• Experience of working in a large organisation with very large databases.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The closing date for applications is 27th October 2017.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code MISTL0917RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.