Contact Centre Advisor
We are looking for a professional and dedicated individual to join our clients New Lending Support team, where you'll be integral in achieving the areas vision of delivering a "best in class" telephony service.
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will be:
- Taking inbound calls from Mortgage Intermediaries about their clients' mortgage applications
- Working closely with our clients mortgage processing and underwriting teams and providing clear accurate updates on mortgage applications
The New lending support team are focused on delivering excellent service, with key requirements in place to help our client achieve quality standards that their customers / 3rd parties expect.
Building relationships with intermediaries (mortgage brokers, mortgage advisors and financial advisors) is how our client grows their business so this role is key to our clients continued growth.
What we are looking for:
- Recent Customer Service experience
- Ability to deal with complex queries/complaints
- We will expect all applicants to have a good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Ability to be confident talking and building relationships
Fantastic training is provided to support you in your role, with passionate managers to support members of the team with the opportunity in your career to work within a busy department, in a company where you can grow.
Our client offers a friendly, and warm service to a panel in excess of 14,000 Mortgage Intermediaries. New Lending Support strive to deliver an outstanding customer experience and help maintain the fantastic reputation that our client for Intermediaries has achieved.
35 hours a week - Monday to Friday
Mon - Fri 0900-1800 (shift basis)
We currently work a 4 week shift pattern, and some days are 7 hours, some days are 8 hours.