Quality Assurance Manager
The organisation is a Global Manufacturer who work across a number of industries including Oil & Gas, Power, Food & Beverage, Industrial, Engines and other industries. The site itself has approximately 200 staff so you would be joining a very stable company.
The role is as follows:
- Implement and maintain quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Direct and co-ordinate quality assurance programs and create quality control policies and procedures that achieve a greater company efficiency and profitability level.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction levels and compare them to company goals and targets.
- Develop and train a quality team consisting of a Quality Engineer and two Quality Inspectors while reporting into the Quality President.
- Work alongside the local management team to ensure Quality is driven throughout the manufacturing process.
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Degree Qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years Managerial experience.
- Automotive background.
- Experience working with: ISO9001:2015, IATF16949, SPC, APQP, PPAP, MSA
- Extensive exposure to Lean 6 sigma. (Six Sigma Green Belt certified ideally)
- Experience of Supply Chain management.
- Experience with 3rd party problem and investigation and report writing.
- Knowledge of materials manufacturing process. (Casting; Forging; Sheet Steel)
- Experience in the Implementation of Quality Standards.
These are not all essential so please do contact if you are lacking in 1 or two areas.
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 plus benefits including a 6% Pension Scheme and potentially a 5% Bonus scheme (Performance related).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76193821