Service Advisor - Jaguar
Jardine Motors Group is one of the largest and most successful automotive retailers in the UK, working at the forefront of the industry and pushing the boundaries of what a modern retail experience delivers to both customers and employees. We are dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service and exceptional opportunities for our colleagues.
Established more than four decades ago, Jardine Motors Group has grown from a family-run vehicle retailer to the representative of 24 manufacturers in over 75 locations. We combine the best of traditional family business values with the cutting edge retail experience that our customers desire.
Jardine Motors Group is part of the one of the world’s largest and most successful corporations in the world: Jardine Matheson. Since 1832, Jardines has prospered, developing multiple groups in a variety of business sectors, some of which include: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group; JLT, a leading London-listed provider of insurance; Hongkong Land, a listed property group with some 800,000 sq.m. of prime commercial property in Asia, and Dairy Farm, a retail group operating over 6,400 outlets. To find out more about Jardine Matheson, click here: www.jardines.com.
Overview of role
More than 40 years of passion, hard work and innovation has seen Jardine Motors Group grow from a family-run vehicle dealer operation to one of the largest car dealer groups in the UK. Jardine Motors Group represents 24 luxury and premium manufacturers including Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Porsche and Volkswagen in more than 75 locations across the UK.
We have a clear strategic focus to deliver an unparalleled level of service for every customer; our competitive edge relies on the quality of the people recruited into our teams. With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, and expect our employees to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ and colleagues needs in line with our values.
Committed to growing our business, an opportunity has arisen for a customer focussed, commercially astute Service Advisor to join our team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- Creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by Jardine Motors Group by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
- Ensuring there is growth and development of the business through providing core, value added and incremental aftersales products whilst upholding full Duty of Care to our customer’s vehicles at all times.
- Be an ambassador of the brand and Company at all times promoting the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- Previous experience working with Kerridge would be preferable
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Have previous experience within a sales environment
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures