We are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Coordinator to implement the sales and marketing plan for the UK. You’ll be a customer support expert and have great communications skills as you’ll liaise closely with Franchisees and the Sales and product teams in the UK. You’ll provide an understanding of franchisee and end customer needs in the UK and ensure all sales and marketing activity happens to time.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will:
• Act as the day to day contact point for sales, product and marketing activity in the UK.
• Understand the marketplace and be able to provide insights to assist UK brand marketing.
• Carry out primary and secondary market research including franchisee and end customer visits.
• Work closely with the design, product and sales teams to coordinate all new product activity from initial brief and trials to launch tactics.
• Ensure all sales meeting content is relevant, identifying additional content if required.
• Create training courses to the requirements of the UK.
• Coordinate marketing projects and requests for marketing support.
• Implement the website/social media plan for the UK together with Support Services.
• Produce a regular newsletter for the UK coordinating content, researching suitable local market stories and writing articles.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have:
• A minimum of 2 years experience
• Experience driving sales, product and marketing activity ideally in a B2B customer or sales support role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Project management experience.
• An interest in all things automotive will be advantageous
What's on offer :
• Permanent contract of employment
• A varied and interesting role with a stable market leader
• Great working environment; welcoming, collaborative and supportive
• Companywide training programme to develop key skills
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Non-contributory private health care
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Life insurance at three times salary
• Employee assistance programme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Staff purchase scheme
Working hours 8.30 - 5pm Monday to Friday
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration
Please note if you have not had a response from us within 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion.