Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client's prestigious and award-winning distribution centre, based in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
* Picking products using a "pick-by-light" system
* Working to a high standard and paying attention to detail whilst on shift
* Meeting our client's expectations and industry leading standards
* Adhering to site Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Applicants may have to use PPT Trucks
* Good level of English
* Literacy and numeracy skills are also required - candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment test
* Experience of working within a warehouse environment, however this is not essential as initial and on-going training will be provided for successful candidates
* A flexible approach to working hours, as weekend work is essential
Shifts available are:
* 2.00pm-10.00pm paid at £7.50 per hour
* 10.00pm-6.00am paid at £7.90 per hour
Some of the fantastic benefits on offer include:
* An excellent subsidised canteen providing hot and cold food, drinks and snacks
* 24 hour gym
* Chill out area with pool tables and TV's
* Free staff car park
* Potential to enrol in additional learning programmes, including fully funded apprenticeships and NVQs.
If you wish to apply for this position please call us on 01858-412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.