This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a global business working as a Account Manager in a field based role looking after a territory within the Midlands.
My client is a global supplier of business communication solutions that optimise sending and receiving mail, parcels and emails. My client was founded in 1924 as a manufacturer of postage meters, they have acquired several leading software development companies in the fields of customer communications management, address and data quality, and multi-carrier shipping solutions.
Reporting directly into the Sales Manager this role is responsible for the total account management of a set number of accounts within the Public Sector and a geographical designated territory. With responsibility for both customer and prospect accounts while creating opportunities to supply a full product portfolio. Managing the entire sales life-cycle through my clients Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system from inception to closing the deal and responsible for achieving the allocated monthly revenue target
This role requires you to spend one day per week in the Birmingham office and four days per week in the field (Derby to Wolverhampton)
- In line with regional and company targets undertake the following;
- Maintain agreed appointment levels
- Manage the Sales Pipeline
- Associated Administration
- Achieve agreed Revenue Targets / Product Mix targets and required business quality
- Regular account management reviews face to face with key influencers and decision makers within customer and prospect base, to discuss and develop opportunities to upgrade, replace or enhance the use of NUK's expanding portfolio of products and solutions
- Provide pre sales and post sales support and respond to all customer issues within 24 hours
- Undertake Public Sector Account Management
- Tendering Processes
- Service Level Agreements
- Framework Agreements
The successful candidate must have the following:
Significant essential Knowledge of the sales cycle - skilled in both transactional and solution selling
Significant sales exposure in a similar field
Knowledge of presentation skills and associated technologies E.g. PowerPoint and comparable CRM systems
Essential significant knowledge in the theory and application of Account Management
Have a Significant understanding of Bid Management and Tendering processes
Have a Significant understanding of framework agreements and understand customer SLA's
An awareness of forward planning and an understanding of the Sales Cycle within Capital Equipment or Solutions Environment
This is a permanent field based Account Manager role looking after a region from Derby to Wolverhampton, basic salary is paying up to £26,000 with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
Within the package my client is offering a car allowance or company car.