Field Service Engineer - Analytical Instrumentation - Midlands
Field Service Engineer, Midlands - ref: 2902
Owing to our partnership with a leading manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation within the research sector, Zest Scientific is currently welcoming applications from credible Service Engineers or Technicians with sound commercial or educational experience in the servicing of laboratory instruments. Our client currently operates within the Organic, Inorganic, Spectroscopy and Metallurgical analysis fields, and owing to a recent and ongoing global product launch, they are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer in a field based capacity across a Midlands based territory.
This provides an excellent opportunity for a Service Engineer / Technician - or perhaps an Analytical Chemist wishing to move into a field based role - to develop their long term career with a leading provider of Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Gas flow systems, and a range of other Organic and Inorganic Analytical Instrumentation.
- Proven Technical Experience in the servicing of Analytical Instrumentation.
- A track record of successful troubleshooting activities working with laboratory equipment.
- A solid understanding of schematic and flow diagrams.
- A personable individual who is comfortable working on-site with existing customers.
- A full UK driving License with the willingness to travel at short notice to client sites, and stay overnight in the area if required.
- Working with customers in the Midlands area, providing on-site servicing and/or repair of installed Analytical Instrumentation.
- An opportunity to be the face of a global and highly reputed company in face-to-face scenarios with their customers.
- An excellent chance to further develop a highly tuned understanding of laboratory Analytical Equipment in a commercial capacity.
- Innovative manufacturer of Analytical Instrumentation and Software.
- Global presence with more than 30 regional subsidiary offices.
- Exciting product pipeline which combines Instrumentation and Software, providing Scientists with logical work flows and high performance solutions.
- To ensure the acquisition of the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience plus a range of benefits to include: Company Car, Electronic Equipment, Pension, and Private Health Care etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76651009