Internal Sales Coordinator
Permanent Internal Sales Co-ordinator
Your new company
Your new company is the UK's largest testing equipment specialist who are leading the way in the supply, repair and calibration of test equipment.
Your new role
You will be an internal sales coordinator. This is a non-technical role and will largely involve;
- Inbound telesales calls
- Responding reactively to calls
- Responding and reacting to incoming emails
- Using and responding to customers via a 'live chat' platform
- Delivering fantastic customer service
- Assisting with online content management
- Account management of online databases and platforms
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have worked in a similar capacity beforehand. Applicants will only be considered who have a background in telesales/ account management/ customer service.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £16000-£18000 DOE. Working hours are 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday. Holiday entitlement - 20 days + bank holidays.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.