Dual Fuel Engineer
SMS Plc provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions.
As the business continues to expand, we are looking to recruit Dual Fuel Engineers for the installation of dual fuel smart meters. The main focus of the job will be installing and exchanging smart meters in domestic properties.
SMS Plc. are offering an exciting opportunity for Dual Fuel SMART Metering Engineers. As a Dual Fuel Engineer, you’ll be on the front line working at customers homes delivering a service we can be proud of.
Our Smart Energy Engineers will be of a high quality technically, team players, positive, and focused on delivering the best customer experience. You will be:
- Capable of delivering a World class customer experience within your customer base
- Focused on developing your technical and personal skills to achieve your optimum performance
- Skilled at advising customers of Smart meters benefits and relating to new energy consumption information
- Equipped to mentor inexperienced team mates to achieve local technical excellence standards following formal training, where applicable
- Capable of finding new ways to achieve Smart meter installation best practice with your team leader and team mates, sharing ideas proactively to achieve high efficiency and outstanding customer experience
- Willing to cover emergencies, helping team mates with problem jobs, being flexible and open to change particularly during team startup phase
- Our Smart Energy Engineers will possess:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage customer perception to a high level
- A proactive approach to pre visit customer communication, and utilise strong technical skills to deliver exceptional First fit levels
- Dual Fuel Smart Metering experience
- CMA1/CCN1, REGT1, MET1 and MET2 with relevant gas engineering experience
- MET4 isn't essential but preferable.
- MOCOPA 1a and 1c would also be preferred, although training can be provided
- An understanding of industry governance and compliance
- Your IT skills should be advanced
- A current full UK driving licence is required
In return, SMS Plc are offering:
- Salary of £30,000 Basic dependent on experience (London weighting in M25 areas)
- Various Employee Benefits
- A fully kitted Tool Kit including your own van
- To be part of an industry leading team, and a key part of SMS Plc success for 2017 and beyond!
- An award winning benefits package including a bonus scheme
- Career development, mentoring and leadership opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76166575