Cover Supervisor | Derbyshire | £60 - £80p/d
Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for an exciting new roles?
We have a long term role for a Cover Supervisor based in a comprehensive school in the Derby area. The hours will be from 8:15am - 4:15pm with a half hour lunch. The school has recently taken on a new behaviour policy and the successful candidate will be taken through a full induction and supported within the role.
We would like to hear from you if:
* You have over 3 Months experience of working in Education that we can reference you for.
* You are able to inspire and motivate children to enjoy and improve their confidence in various subject areas.
* You are adaptable and flexible in order to succeed in a range of Secondary School settings.
* Have the confidence to lead a lesson for a classroom of students.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The Support of a Dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Great Daily Rates of Pay
* CPD Online Training Courses
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked in Education and perhaps wants to get experience before going into teaching.
As well as Cover Supervisor roles, we can also get you forward for support roles in schools. This can involve working in a School office or assisting in the classroom.
If you are interested, please apply today.