Stock Take Manager- IS2
Exciting new opportunities for dynamic, motivated Supervisors/ Team Leaders and Managers to join our expanding team!
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill and many more.
Due to the recent addition of new contracts WIS International have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced full time Supervisor/ Manager to join the regional team based in Cannock. We are offering the successful Supervisor/Manager a competitive salary of up to £13 per hour, with potential OTE of £25k+ per annum, plus genuine career development opportunities. 30 hours guaranteed and more work available if desired.
If you have a passion for service and can demonstrate strong leadership skills, we would like to hear from you! We are looking for managers who have first class people management, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
As our Supervisor/ Manager you will support and manage the auditing / inventory field team for a high profile Global retail brands. The purpose of the role is to assist and lead teams in the execution of excellent inventories in line with all company processes, practices and policies, while achieving all inventory targets as set by your office.
Supervisor/ Manager role requirements
- Passion to succeed
- Experience in working in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of managing teams to meet targets
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Our clients are in UK and Europe and this role will require you to travel to Europe, and stay away from home for 3 nights a week
- To work with the Senior Supervisors developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- To manage any performance concerns or potential disciplinary offences timely and in line with company policy
- To assist in the recruitment, onboarding and development of crew members as directed by the IS3
- To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management
- Management: 1 year
- Supervisory: 1 year
- Full Current UK Driving License
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension
- Overnight allowances and compensation for travel
- 6 Weeks Holiday
- Genuine career opportunities
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Supervisor/Manager, then please click ' Apply ’ today!