Our client, a specialist medical software house is looking for a Software Developer to join their diverse and skilled team. They employ modern software engineering practices such as TDD, CI/CD, code reviews and iterative development and they allow their developers to produce high quality, clean code and world class solutions to their customers.
- Produce high quality code / solutions using high coding standards and best practices
- Familiar with all aspects of Quality Management Systems, relating to the software development procedures
- Capable of providing reliable task breakdowns and time estimates for work as required
- Actively develop domain knowledge to assist in defining software requirements
- Facilitate and actively contribute to team meetings
- Establish and maintain a high level of functional and technical product expertise and the benefits to our business partners
- Proactively support the test team in ensuring the quality of testing and product delivery
- Significant experience (minimum of 5 years) in C# .NET development
- A good understanding and practical experience in OO development
- Skillset Desired - Entity Framework, WPF and MVVM & SQL Server
- Experience in developing using TDD
- Significant experience of software development in a professional, commercial environment
- Degree educated and/or relevant and substantial experience
- Entity Framework, WPF and MVVM.
- Experience in developing using TDD.
- SQL Server.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959233383