Home Based 3rd Party Auditor
3rd Party Auditor
Home based: UK and Ireland based clients
A 3rd Party Auditor is required on a contract, ad hoc basis.
If you are a self-employed 3rd Party Auditor looking for long term, sustained work with a world leading Certification body then we would like to hear from you. Due to a number of large contract wins our Client is seeking a number of qualified and experienced Auditors to support our UK clients.
- You'll spend time conducting various client audits (including but not limited to ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001, ISO 16949 and AS 9100) as well as providing proactive guidance to businesses to help them ensure quality and improve standards.
- As a qualified and experienced Lead Auditor you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of defined projects, ensuring satisfactory delivery in accordance with schedules and deadlines.
- The audits to be undertaken may involve anything from individual days covering a single standard at a single client/location through to being a member of an audit team covering multiple standards at a variety of national/international sites for large clients.
- Sub-Contractor availability to carry out audits (days per month / days per year) is open to negotiation and is expected to range from a few days to full time availability with no level of commitment being considered too large or too small.
- You will have experience within the last 12 months of conducting 2nd Party/3rd Party Audits and be an experienced and able to quickly build relationships with clients across the country.
- As an experienced third party auditor you will have a questioning attitude, able to quickly identify issues and report them in a consultative manner.
- You will have excellent communication skills and good IT knowledge with a familiarity in using Certification Management Systems.
Qualified in one or more of the following codes:
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels, Graduates/Trainees, Engineers, right through to Management Roles. This is a superb opportunity for any 3rd Party Auditors looking to work for a reputable organisation.