Complaints Data Analyst / MI
First Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing company based in Birmingham. My client is a Utility company who are trying to break into the Big 6 and due to growth they now require a Complaints Data Analyst to join their team.
The Complaints Data Analyst is responsible for key reporting within Customer Complaints area. They will be responsible for key daily reports to senior managers as well as supporting the daily reporting for Complaints advisers. These reports will form a key part of day to day working within the department and will require continuous monitoring and improvements allowing the business to hit key targets and requirements.
Key Accountabilities for the Complaints Data Analyst
- Daily reports will need to be completed against strict time lines and distributed to all key stake holders and senior managers. Accuracy is key due to the importance and risk complaints have to the business. Any issues need to be reported and managed to ensure minimal delays with this process.
- You will be responsible for team reporting ensuring all data is ready at the start of the day for all teams.
Monitoring and improving current MI within complaints
- Listen to calls to ensure that Agents and Managers recognise customer complaints ("Expressions of Dissatisfaction") in terms of accurately logging, resolving, and meeting agreed time lines for customer correspondence as per my clients policies and Ofgem guidelines.
- You will responsible for creating reporting to gather and capture customer information to allow continuous improvement with the complaints department.
- You will responsible for identifying issues within all reports and to look for new reporting that will help with the management of customer contacts and complaints.
- Able to deliver feedback on all reports to advisers and senior managers in a clear, professional and articulate manner, via a variety of channels i.e. email, phone, side by side or in calibration meetings. Regularly providing updates to the Complaints manager, including recommending process improvements, risks and ideas to improve efficiency and compliance across the business.
- Understand the importance of being compliant, and being able to recognise and manage the complaints process in order to maintain and enhance my clients brand and customer service reputation.
- Flexibly is essential in this role as Customer Complaints is a changing environment with competing priorities, and we expect the Assistant to remain open and willing to take on additional work as requested by the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager.
- Able to accept personal performance feedback constructively and implement changes to develop.
- Adapt to the environment and learn quickly with minimal support.
- Attend work as scheduled and follow company absence reporting requirements.
- Deliver high quality work at all times, constantly ensuring you have checked the finished product before submitting.
Able to monitor execution of policy changes as per instruction from the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager and also make recommendations for change.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
- Advanced excel skills and Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- MI Reporting experience
- SQL experience
- Understands the importance of agreeing an end to end customer journey in a compliant and professional manner
- Excellent listening skills
- Competent literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic understanding of relevant industry regulation and the energy market
- Experience with presenting reporting to senior managers
- Keen to maximise on personal potential
- Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to work closely and constructively with higher levels of leadership as required
- Responds positively to feedback and able to follow development action plans
- Basic understanding of compliance and regulatory processes
- Ability to work to agreed key performance indicators
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Closing date for this position is Wednesday 11th October and any CV's submitted after this date will not be considered.
Unfortuiently due to high number of applicants if you have not heard from one of our team in the next 3-5 days then on this occasion you have not been successful.