Assistant Manager (LD Residential Care)
Are you seeking the opportunity to assist in the management of a high quality residential care home for 12 adults with a range of learning disabilities?
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with people?
This is a very rewarding role working with passionate and dedicated Registered Care Providers and an excellent care team.
As Assistant Manager you will provide support to the Home Manager and take responsibility for running the home in their absence, along with your general care duties and staff management.
Assistant Care Manager Requirements
The successful Care Home Assistant Manager will:
- Demonstrate and implement best practice and guidance
- Hold a minimum of a Level 3 health and social care Diploma
- Experience and expertise of Health and Social Care adult services, especially within the learning disability sector.
- Good communication and partnership working skills
- Good organisational, IT and decision-making skills
- Good understanding of legislative and regulatory quality and compliance
Our client currently has two care homes, which have been established for over 20 years and have a proven track record in providing high quality residential care for adults with learning disabilities. Both homes offer person centred care and support that is centred around each individual, focusing on promoting independence, choice and control of their own lives, with relevant care and support provision.
All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Assistant Manager job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Care Assistant, Assistant Care Manager, Social Care Deputy Manager, Deputy Domiciliary Care Manager
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959234143