Procurement Contract Assistant
What is in it for you?
* Opportunity to demonstrate your ability to development professional relationships internally and externally.
* Gain in depth experience within a procurement capacity, providing end to end contract support.
* Demonstrate your excellent communication and attention to detail.
As a Procurement Contract Assistant, you will be integral part of the Shared Services Procurement Contract Management team, providing thorough contract management and supporting the Procurement Contract Managers.
In this role, you will need to build working relationships internally and externally whilst supporting new and existing contracts in an end to end process. You will be accountable for being part of supplier reviews and demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset.
You will work with Procurement Administration to provide a high-quality service and working effectively to support the procurement service. You will be producing concise and easy to follow documents, where you will be able to demonstrate your first-rate communication skills.
This role will involve working within a team, providing cover and demonstrating flexibility in the way in which you approach your work. You will gain exposure to various areas, including procurement, risk and contract management, enabling you to develop a range of skills.
What we are looking for:
* Capability to support others within the team
* Excellent numerical ability
* Rapport to build successful working relationships
* Adaptable and an ability to prioritise conflicting business needs
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter. Please ensure that your CV and covering letter clearly demonstrate how you meet the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76305129