Service Engineer - Midlands/UK - Robots & Conveyors - £40k-£45k + car + overtime
A Service Engineer is required to join a market leading provider of process/capital plant equipment.
As Service Engineer you will be responsible for providing effective servicing, maintenance and repair of customer's robots and conveyor systems.
You will be working on customer sites, mainly in the UK but occasionally overseas. All expenses and overtime will be paid for.
The ideal Service Engineer will have the following skills & experiences;
- A commissioning, servicing or maintenance background of fault finding and rectification of conveyor systems and capital plant equipment i.e. conveyors, robots and booths.
- Experience of maintenance or servicing in on site at Automotive OEM's is ideal.
- You will have the ability to liaise with the customer at all levels, supervise and manage contractors.
- The ability to deliver on site training and seek out selling opportunities.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering.
The position of Service Engineer is a permanent role offering a very competitive salary and benefits with overtime and expenses paid. Please follow the link if you are interested in applying.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76185380