Project Engineer - 34045 - up to £2206/hr Ltd Co - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £22.06 Ltd Co per hour.
The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for working for an experienced team leader to help deliver world class engine systems and components across several applications. Delivery scale would be from design concept to production launch.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the Lead Integration Engineer to co-ordinate the design and release teams (both internal and external) to deliver identified solutions within conflicting workloads, schedules and priorities.
- Supporting base engine design reviews, functional reviews & Virtual Series builds.
- Ensuring that key health check metrics are correct and fully up-to-date (trackers - reporting to the Principal Engineer for Senior Management trackers).
- Ensuring that key issues are escalated appropriately.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Excellent communication skills together with a good level of understanding of engine systems and packaging within the engine and vehicle environment.
- Working knowledge of key PD IT systems (RMDV2, AIMS, GPIRS, WERS) is essential (external candidates to have similar working experience).
- PC skills including Powerpoint, Project, Excel and Word.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For further information please contact Teresa Anderson on 01384 446156 or email .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76183793