Payroll Supervisor - Listers Group Head Office
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit a Payroll Supervisor to work as part of our busy payroll team.
This would ideally suit an experienced and highly driven payroller looking for their next challenge.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will
- support the payroll team with the processing and delivery of a high quality service across a multi-sited payroll for over 2500 monthly paid staff
- manage the day to day running of the busy payroll office
- deal with complex and non-routine enquiries from staff and relevant statutory agencies
- perform reconciliation work, ensuring compliance with statutory regulations
- maintain and develop administrative processes
The successful applicant must
- have at least 3 years payroll experience working in a busy team, some at a supervisory level would be desirable
- have working knowledge of current payroll legislation
- be able to lead the team and give guidance and direction as necessary
- have good written and oral communication skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels
- have the ability to use IT packages including Outlook and Excel, and analyse and manipulate data
- have excellent organisational skills, be able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- be proactive and responsive to change
References or referees will be required.
The working hours for this role are: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76659385