Training and Competence Supervisor
Our client is looking to recruit for a Training and Competence Supervisor to deliver the Training and Competence requirements of the firm. It will include conducting Training and Competence activities on a day to day basis, as well as an element of sales management and IFA development and training. The role will also support the Sales Management and effectively interact with other departments, in particular with the Compliance and Technical Teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively deliver the T&C requirements of the firm.
- Supervise up to circa 50 advisers within span of control across the Groups advisory business areas.
- Develop pre CAS advisers to full competency.
- Support and deliver Sales Management to the adviser population.
- Support adviser Induction Training.
- Support IFA’s in developing their business goals & objectives.
- Support and deliver aspects of IFA training and development.
- Demonstrate and share knowledge and understanding.
- Maintain accurate records relating to T&C and other matters.
- Support the firms Compliance function.
- Maintain personal knowledge and skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Financial Services, Training and Competence and Sales Management. IFA experience would also be beneficial. You will need to have a QCA Level 4 Diploma and hold the relevant industry supervision qualification such as H15, J07 or AF6. Having a background in financial services/professional services is essential and you must be a skilled trainer.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.