Corporate Tax Advisory - AM / Manager
100% Corporate Tax Advisory - Birmingham - Assistant Manager or Manager - £32-48,000 (dependant on experience)
Your new company
Without doubt one of Birmingham's biggest success stories in the last 5 years. A fast-growing independent tax boutique with a particular focus on providing high quality, value added advisory and compliance services to privately owned businesses and their stakeholders. Due to market growth, a permanent Assistant Manager or Manager is needed in Birmingham.
Your new role
Exciting and technically challenging, delivering a variety of tax advisory projects. 100% advisory (the compliance work is done elsewhere in the firm) and so a great opportunity for someone with a good level of advisory experience or, equally, someone who's had a compliance grounding but wants to take the next career step.
Example of projects; reorganisations including demergers, EMI scheme advice, EIS, R&D, International matters (TP, structuring, permanent establishment issues etc), tax treatment of expenditure on large capex projects and due diligence.
What you'll need to succeed
Professionally qualified; ACCA, ACA, CTA
A good grounding in UK Corporate Tax
Advisory experience advantageous but those in compliance wanting to switch gladly considered
Ability to work in a small team where they tackle problems together.
What you'll get in return
- Paid in line with market rates
- Company car scheme
- Opportunity for qualified staff to invest in the firms newly launched equity scheme
- Equity investment opportunity in M&A client work
- Exposure to a broad spectrum of clients and technical work. You will benefit from working with an extremely talented senior management team, all of whom trained with and spent a number of years in national firms
- Friendly, supportive environment where it's encouraged to openly discuss tax matters and reach a team decision.
- Flexibility around hours and working from home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76168839