A Global Manufacturing business is recruiting a General Manager to lead their operation in the West Midlands.
As the General Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ownership of the P&L for a highly profitable Manufacturing operation in the West Midlands
- Implementation of new processes and procedures to ensure the operation is in line with group standards
- Transformation and cultural change through engagement and development of employees at all levels
- Implementing and driving a culture of continuous improvement and lean in order to maximise on operational efficiency and profitability
- Drive organic growth through successful operational output and sound commercial management
- Working closely with the Financial Controller on all aspects of the business financials
- Implement a culture of open communication across all levels
- Working closely with HR Management on all people and HR related topics.
The ideal General Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing a major P&L for a manufacturing operation
- Experience within a world class manufacturing environment
- A track record of implementation and driving change
- A hands on leader, that drives operational performance through engagement
- A track record in driving continuous improvement and lean to successfully achieve significant operational and business improvements
- A track record on identifying talent and driving a culture of people development and organic career growth
My client is global manufacturing business, currently going through a very exciting journey of growth, both organically and through acquisition. They are offering a major transformation implementation opportunity for an successful senior leader to transfer their knowledge and experience into a growing and profitable business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76663786