Are you a digital analyst looking to work for one of the country's leading retailers? This is the ideal role for you.
This well-established retailer is looking for a digital analyst with strong experience in Adobe or Google Analytics to join their eCommerce team. You will be one of three analysts making you an integral part of the team from day one. You'll get the chance to analyse large data sets from a variety of different sources and you'll get excellent training to help progress your career as a digital analyst.
* You will use Adobe Analytics to analyse large sets of data to identify different trends in customer journey and how they interact on the site
* You will bring in data from a variety of different sources and identify various touch points
* You will be responsible for creating reports and dashboards based on your analysis
* You will present your insights to stakeholders and make recommendations to improve the customer journey
Skills and Experience
* Strong experience of Adobe Analytics (or Google Analytics + SQL)
* Experience working on an eCommerce site beneficial
* Analytical mindset with the ability to analyse large data sets
* Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
* £35,000 experience dependent
* Benefits package
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply please follow the link below