Field Service Engineer
Due to company growth and expansion our client is now looking for casual staff to join their team as a Field Service Engineer across a number of regions throughout the UK. You will receive an hourly rate of up to £11.21 per hour, plus annual leave accrual allowance.
Our client specialise in on-site service, calibration, installation and repair of a wide variety of equipment used across multiple sectors of healthcare, offering the complete engineering solution. Across their group they support over 14,000 customers UK wide.
As their Field Service Engineer you will deliver all aspects of service, calibration, reactive repair and installation of medical equipment in order to meet customer’s targets.
Key Responsibilities of their Field Service Engineer:
- Assist in the planning of calibration programmes to meet customer objectives
- Take technical responsibility for work completed ensuring that quality standards are met
- Liaise with customers and suppliers in a professional manner at all times
- Making sure that all certification/documentation is collated and presented clearly
To become a Field Service Engineer, you will have the below skills and experience:
- PC literate including Word, Excel and calibration tools
- Communicate well and confidently with customers and colleagues
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Well-presented individual who can deliver exceptional service, manage and build the relationship and possess first class presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to fault find and diagnose problems across a large variety of medical devices
Working days: As and when required to cover holiday, sickness and busy periods. Core hours when worked will be between Monday- Friday between 8am and 6pm with the occasional opportunity for evening or weekend work.
Work would be scheduled in advance enabling you to plan your time around pre-booked preventative maintenance appointments. Full manufacturer and on the job training would be provided as well as the tools, equipment and company uniform required to complete all work.
If you would like to join their team as their new Field Service Engineer then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, they’d love to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75975686