Fleet Sales Administrator
Are you an experienced Administrator with great organisation skills? Are you passionate about all things automotive? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Our client's experience of the franchised dealer world is unrivalled. This network of Car and Commercial dealerships now stretches across Shropshire and the West Midlands and includes an extensive number of different franchises.
Due to continued business success, our client now require an experienced Fleet Sales Administrator to join the fleet sales team in High Ercall, Telford.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Fleet Sales Administrator, you will be required to provide efficient and accurate administration support to the Fleet Sales Team. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Processing new vehicle orders in line with direction from the Fleet Team
- Creating document files for new vehicle orders
- Updating the bespoke fleet system & Kerridge to ensure accurate data is maintained
- Monitoring the progress of vehicle orders from build to delivery via the Manufacturer & Fleet systems
- Registering new vehicles in compliance with company and manufacturer procedures and security guidelines
- Preparing & completing sales invoices
- Prepare & send reports for Customer Order Progress Updates & overdue accounts
- Cleansing, completing & archiving sales files following completion of order
- Producing reports for data analysis & forecasting
- Assisting in all aspects of Fleet Administration within Rental & Corporate Sales
- Monitoring manufacturer funding schemes, administer as required & assist in audits
Who are they looking for?
As the ideal Fleet Sales Administrator, you must possess proven administration experience. Automotive experience would be highly beneficial although not essential. Advanced Excel knowledge and excellent IT skills are a must. You will also have the following skills / experience:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive planner with good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets and deadlines
- Works well as part of a team and also individually as the role demands
- Preferably experience of Manufacturer Ordering Systems - ideally Ford, Renault or Nissan is advantageous
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business
- Flexible and be prepared to undertake hours to suit the business
As a Fleet Sales Administrator, you will work Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid) i.e. 37.5 hours per week.
If you are a positive forward thinking professional with a willingness to embrace change we would like you to contribute to the business in its continual growth. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Fleet Sales Administrator.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.