7 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting time to join the team to strengthen the 1st line of defence of the Business Transformation function, by bringing independent review capability to determine whether change delivery managers are utilising the governance framework (within c3D) appropriately, and making improvement recommendations based upon knowledge, experience, and lessons learned from previous projects.
In this role you will???
- Ensure project managers have a full understanding of c3D framework
- Coordinate across the team of CMO analysts to provide services that effectively create the 'hub' of change discipline expertise.
- Undertake change and project delivery review activity as identified in the change assurance plan
- Apply a proportionate, independent review approach to assurance of small, medium and large scale change
- Create individual delivery assurance review scope and approach definitions for reviews
- Produce exception and early warning reporting for use by project managers and the Change Assurance Manager
- Produce findings reports in line with agreed timescales, and review outcomes appropriately
- Drive a clear desire for reducing the level of change failure in the organisation
- Identify opportunities for consistent delivery improvement, and for increasing the understanding of the importance of change governance
- Promote achievement of the company's business goals within a context of internal challenge and collaboration
- Lead post-implementation reviews and lessons learned workshops to ensure future change delivery projects benefit from experience
Experience of successfully delivering change projects in a financial services environment, and a Project Management or PMO qualification would be desirable.
In return, we provide full product training and a comprehensive induction programme, along with a competitive salary, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and a fantastic Employee Benefits package including an excellent incentive scheme, life assurance, private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle and discounts on financial products.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!