HGV 1 Fuels & Petroleum's Tanker Driver
Must have PDP (if you don't have Petroleum Driver Passport please do not apply)
HGV 1 Fuels Tanker driver. Using ADR class 3 to distribute fuels to industrial / commercial sites and forecourts
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Day time and night time shifts available
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- Minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- Valid ADR certificate Class 3 with more than 6 months valid PDP / ADR certification.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- You will benefit with 'retail' and 'industrial' deliveries experience although not essential
- You will benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience although not essential
- You will need to be available for interview / drive assessment on a weekday
Full time employment
Mainly Monday to Friday
Some flexibility may be required to cover weekends
From GBP15.52 per hour to GBP18.61 per hour
Kingsbury B78 2EF
Operating for over many decades, boasts a road tanker fleet of nearly 600 tractor units (Fuels and Chemicals), specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by multiple operating locations across the UK. Provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single 'spot' product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at and
How to apply Please apply now via the job site, email cv and covering letter