NPD / Innovation Manager (Home working)
NPD Manager / Innovation Manager / Product Development Manager / Product Manager
Multi-million pound FMCG brand with recognisable product range are going through an exciting period of growth and as part of that are now recruiting for an NPD Innovation Manager to join their growing team in a newly created role.
As they embark on an exciting period of expansion, with new categories and new channels, the business is now looking to appoint a best in class Innovation Manager
This role will take ownership of the NPD process and go to market strategy, drive revenue growth by bringing successful innovation into the beauty market and develop recommendations on pre-launch business propositions to deliver the strategic core projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop high quality products on time, on cost, in a responsible manner, according to company values, brand and consumer needs.
To be considered for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Circa five years of innovation experience, preferably within the beauty industry
- Knowledge and experience of technologies: packaging, formula, manufacturing and packaging process
- Mastery of launch processes and planning from brief, estimated prices, XF, pre-pros through to artworks.
- Experienced at planning and managing multiple projects
- Proven track record in building brands and sustainable
- A self-starter, motivated and energetic player
- Good project management and communication skills
If you feel this could be a great fit against your skills and experience, and you are excited by the prospect of driving innovation in an ambitious, growing business within the beauty sector, please do get in touch.