This established, national company are now looking to appoint a Bid Writer to join there busy team.
You will provide concise and exciting tender proposals.
Aims and Objectives:
* Consistently deliver the companies expectations
* Managing and supporting individuals and teams
* Read, interpret and fully understand a tender enquiry document
* Produce quality tender documents
* Formulate presentation slides and hand outs
* Fully understand all about the client and their drivers
* Attend site visits if required
* Ensure highest quality documents
* Produce accurate and timely Pre Quals Questionnaire (PQQ)
* Request for Information (RFI) enquiries and documentation
* Produce tender structures and writing of responses
* Design of tender response/liaising with design agencies and using
* InDesign Site visit documentation: collation and circulation
* Work with the Bid team to manage bid submission from other depts.
* Management of the Bid admin function
* Maintain and supply up to date monthly sales reports and other analysis
* Record all client relationship activity
* Building a library of the most recent material used
* Understand markets, including best practice and key competitors
* Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders and partners
* FM type background is essential
* Organised, ability to work autonomously and self-motivated
* Ability to prioritise and multi task
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Good commercial awareness
* Resilient, with ability to influence key decision makers and challenge
* Team player and confident relationship builder
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Confident and articulate
* Ability to make decisions
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.
Please note due to high volumes of applications if you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.