Process and Continuous Improvement Officer - Warwickshire
This business is a specialised food supplier within the UK who works closely with leading supermarkets such as Lidl, Asda, Morrison’s, Aldi with a commitment to quality, innovation and sustainability. Right now the company are expanding and need to recruit and additional process and continuous improvement officer. The CI Specialist is responsible to identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction
Why should you work for this client?
- Stability - Cash rich business, full order book for 2017
- Career development -Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
- Company vision: highly regarded within their industry as a growing business with brilliant environmental ethics.
What you will be doing....
- Risk assess Intake QA reports for key products; analyse & report production data; make recommendations for change and improvement.
- To manage root cause analysis of major issues, rejections and incidents
- Follow through agreed corrective actions and improved ways of working
- Develop metrics to enable reporting, analysis and review.
- The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- Qualified in Lean Manufacturing.
- Lean six sigma green or black belt
- Similar Work experience within a technical / operational function within an FMCG environment
- Advanced abilities using the Microsoft package and all electronic data management systems- especially Prophet
- A full UK driving license is required
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner