Are you an ambitious Care Coordinator in the Wolverhampton area of the West Midlands? Do you want to join a reputable home care branch with an excellent quality rating?
Our client is a national home care organisation, providing support to clients within their own homes. They provide bespoke and tailored packages to older people, adults with learning disabilities and complex care needs.
As Care Coordinator, your responsibilities will involve:
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday.
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Take part in the on-call rota, on a rotational basis.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- Previous experience within a scheduling role, within homecare.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Have a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
In return, you will gain a competitive salary (£18,000 -£22,000 per annum), plus £125 per week for on call (1 in 3). With the branch expanding, there is also excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in this Care Coordinator job, and you would like more information, please click on apply and one of our experienced consultants will call you to discuss further.