Bench Hand - Aerospace - Warwickshire - Permanent
A Bench Hand with the ability to dress components to a high standard is required to join a Warwickshire based organisation who are a global leader the design and development of aircraft systems.
As the Bench Hand you shall be required to dress components utilising manual and driven tools whilst conforming to strict drawings regulations and requirements. There will also be a focus placed upon inspection and some activity around first line maintenance.
For the role of Bench Hand you must have the following attributes:
- Able to dress components using a variety of methods
- Strong hand skills with a"high attention to detail" mindset.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and work to strict standard operating procedures.
- Inspect components and update any relevant IT system.
- Ideally Apprentice Trained or had relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Willing to undergo any training needed to perform particular aspects of the role.
Interviews for the role of Bench Hand will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Bench Hand opportunity, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or e-mail