Senior/Principal Environmental Consultant
If you're a Senior Environmental Consultant, then I need you!!
An excellent opportunity has just come in for a Senior/Principal Environmental Scientist to help grow the team of a national and international leading consultancy. As part of your role you will provide a significant contribution to delivering projects for the Environment Agency and other clients across the UK. Projects will include a variety of fluvial and coastal flooding projects, as well as strategies and other infrastructure projects. You will be working on delivering the environmental and EIA elements of those including both the technical elements of projects as well as the management ones.
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Clerk of Works/Environmental site audits
- Environmental Management plans
- Project work
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as excellent report writing skills
- Project Management
- Work experience on rail projects and river/coastal projects
- Stakeholder engagement
- Town and Country planning
- Health impact assessments
- Hold a BSc/MSc in a related Environmental Science field with experience in EIA
- A member of a relevant institution working towards chartership or to be chartered
- Full driving license
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Generous basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Life assurance
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.