We are looking for an experienced Scheduler/Planner/Co-Ordinator to join a market leading company in the plastics ancillary equipment sector. This is for an immediate start and a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
Job Summary (Description of main purpose of job):
We are currently looking for a Service Co-coordinator to join a busy Service department. This is a demanding and challenging role, consisting of managing the day to day schedule for Engineers and Contractors, while also dealing with any reactive jobs.
The successful candidate will have an excellent attitude, be highly motivated and adopt flexible approach to day to day responsibilities while working closely with the service manager.
MUST have experience in planning/scheduling work in faced paced environment
Full administrative knowledge
Demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service and influencing others to emulate this quality
Strong communicator at all levels (written and verbal)
Proven track record of multitasking under pressure in a customer focused role
Ability to build and sustain relationships and continually evaluate the changing needs of the business and its customers
Excellent organisational skills
MS office packages
Good geographical knowledge of the UK
Extremely advantageous:- MS Dynamics Navision experience
GCSE's - must include Maths and English
Key Tasks :
- Working on own initiative to problem solve.
- Work to deadlines
- Schedule work of a nationwide based team of Engineers 5 to 10 weeks ahead (8 engineers)
- Creating Timesheets, logging the actual engineer time against a project within the system
- Process engineer jobs sheets and highlight additional work
- Book access hire ahead of engineers visit.
- Oversee calibration of engineers measuring equipment.
- Generate service contracts
- Release contractor invoices for payment
- Raising POs for contractors
- Communicating issues and updates to engineers, sales and technical teams
Working Hours: 40 + additional hours required to carry out the required duties