If your looking for a company who will provide career progression, an excellent salary and package and are willing to listen to new forward thinking methods and ideas this role will be ideal for you.
We are recrutiing for an Architectural Technician on behalf of a prestigious FTSE 100 house builder whose offices are based in Birmingham.
Office based work allowing you to put your stamp on the role.
Your typical projects will include 2 bedroom houses through to large and luxurious family homes with 5/6 bedrooms.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Using AutoCAD to produce site plans, street plans, housing drawings and detailing work.
- Producing detailed specs.
- Co-ordinating design information.
- Laising with external and internal sources
- Ensuring details adhere to building regulations and planning
- Site surveys, meetings and training
The ideal architectural technician, you will ideally have two years working experience within the residential sector.
You will also have;
- Experience using AutoCAD and potentially REVIT
- Excellent knowledge of Building Regs and NHBC clearance
- Experience/Knowledge of Site meetings/Visits
Offering an excellent salary of £45,000 plus car pension and benefits for the succesful candidate.
For further information please call Tim Johnson on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.