Architectural Technician - Housing/Residential
Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits (DOE)
My Client is a National Housing Developer that is looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to join there innovative team. The role will be based within the Birmingham area.
To be considered for this role you must have a Degree in an Architectural or Technical discipline. You will come with an abundance of experience within Architectural practice, where you will have worked on several residential developments. The ideal candidate will be fully fluent in the use of the latest version of AutoCAD software demonstrating an excellent technical ability and a sound knowledge of both building regulations and construction.
You will have experience with job running.
- Ideally you will have prior experience of working on residential developments, preferably within the housing sector, though an excellent technical knowledge displayed on projects of any kind will be welcomed.
- As the ideal candidate you will be highly proficient in AutoCAD, In this role you will work side by side with the Technical Manager
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.