Calling Environmental Advisors working in the construction sector! Do you have rail experience? Have you got experience working on enhancements? If you do, the role below could be just for you!
Allen & York has been engaged by a leading construction company to help them secure two Environmental Advisors to work predominantly within their Rail Division but you will be involved with other construction projects as well. Based in either the Midlands or North West, you will be working on a portfolio of projects predominantly in one region but travel is required.
To be considered for the role, the following skills and attributes are required:
- you will hold a first degree and preferably a second degree in a relevant environmental discipline
- at least three years' experience working in the construction sector, preferably on rail projects, but definitely on site
- a self starter, who is comfortable working independently and who can hit the ground running
- sound experience of ensuring compliance and permitting in line with the Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015)
- experience of drawing up site waste management plans
- experience of applying for consents and putting together permit applications
- you will hold an auditing qualification
- a PTS card would be advantageous
- membership of IEMA is essential
- ambitious, motivated, driven and committed to personal and professional development
- a full driving licence is required and a willingness to travel as part of your role
This is an excellent opportunity for an Environmental Advisor with a couple of years' experience to join a great company and further develop their career. If you'd like to find out more, please contact Katie Pereira on ext 207.